Application Open Call for Applications
※ This 'Application' is only for domestic artists who apply for Goyang Art Studio.
Please refer to 'Announcement/Studio News' to apply for Asia Pacific Artists Fellowship Residency Program and UNESCO-Aschberg Bursaries for Artists Programme 2012
- Domestic artists aged over 25 years old
- * Alumni of the National Art Studio, Changdong and Goyang, are ineligible.
- * In case of domestic artists, she/he should not have an individual artist's studio.
- Residency Period
- Long-term : 1 year
- How to Apply
- Detailed application guidelines are released in conjunction with each open call. In general, application forms can be downloaded from the website www.artstudio.or.kr A completed application form with supporting materials can be submitted online or offline.
- Mailing Address :
Department of Education & Residency Program
The National Museum of Contemporary Art
313 Gwangmyong-ro, Gwacheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
S-Korea (Zip code: 427-701)
- Application Deadline : Please refer to 'Studio News' on the website.
- Applicants are asked to provide :
Work samples as images, video, or audio – File format (*.jpg,*.ppt, *.avi)
List of works
A project plan contains individual goals and objectives
* A copy of passport for foreign applicants only.
- The Selection Process
- Applicants are reviewed by a selection panel comprised of arts professionals.
- Application material screening → Interview → final decision → Announcement
- National Museum of Contemporary Art, Korea (www.moca.go.kr)
- National Art Studio, Changdong & Goyang (www.artstudio.or.kr)
- For Further inquiries
- Goyang Art Studio : Tel. +82 (0)31 962 0070 E-mail : email@example.com (Yumi Kim, Program Coordinator)